Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My heart tonight is so full thinking of the awesomeness of my God! He is awesome! I praise him just for being God! Sometimes, I think, if he never did another thing for me, if he never blessed me with another thing, I would still have to praise him! I would have to praise him because he has pulled me from a pit of sin and degradation! He gave his only son Jesus to die on the cross and didn't just let him stay there, but he rose again to conquer death, hell, and the grave! He has shown me love that no one on this earth is able to duplicate! I love him! For he first loved me!

I have already said this in a previous post but I praise God that he has my children in his hands! We have been dealing with more of the sickies and it is discouraging at times, but God has them all in his hands and there they will stay. I do not worry what may happen to them because he holds those sweet babies!

I praise God for strength of heart and mind. There are times where I think "how in the world have I not just gone crazy" ....lol! But the Lord has kept me! He has kept my mind, he has given me strength beyond my comprehension and filled me with that peace that passes understanding!!!

I also want to praise God for this wonderful weather! We have been able to go outside and enjoy the cool crisp air. It is so fresh and revitalizing! I love it!!!

And my final word of praise tonight:

Psalm 30:12
That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.


I don't ever want my soul to be silent! He has done too much for me! Praise the Lord! And not just praise the Lord today, but FOREVER!!!

Here's a song we've learned in choir and I feel it just fits this blog today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqYlKgpf9zU



0 comments: