I want to start off praising the Lord tonight for a letter I received in the mail this afternoon! I had to go to the hospital a couple of months ago and with no insurance I was concerned how it would be taken care of. The total bill was $7700. So I applied for aid. I was just thinking about it this week and curious if my application was approved. Low and behold I received a letter today saying I owe $0.00!!!! Praise the Lord!!!
I praise God for rest today! Our washing machine broke down, but maybe it was for the best because I actually got some time to sit back in my recliner and rest! Granny came and got Linc and Gracie to spend the night so it was quite an uneventful, quiet evening. I honestly can't believe how much I miss the pandemonium.
I was holding my baby Brookie tonight and I thought about how innocent a little child is. They don't really understand the harsh things in the world and they are so sweet and pure. They don't hold grudges and they are quick to hug, kiss and make up! I think of how Jesus said "let the children come to me....for such is the kingdom of God," and how we are supposed to become as little children. I praise the Lord for reminding me of this. Sometimes I think I get too big for my britches and forget how much I REALLY need the Lord. Then I make a big boo boo and fall flat on my face. But just like we are there to pick up our little ones, so is our Heavenly Father...ready to help us up and forgive us....IF we ask!
I praise the Lord for touching my girls! They have had the funk but it is clearing up quickly! And we're praying this is the last round! And I am SO thankful little Linc went to the potty by himself ALL day today! He is such a big boy!!
Finally tonight I praise God for the ability to laugh. Especially at myself! There's so much stress and pressure in life that Laughter IS like a medicine!!! I praise you Lord for joy and happiness of heart!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 8:31 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment