I'm filled with praise when I think of how you love me, I'm filled with praise when I think about your mercy and I am overwhelmed at your power and your grace, My heart's revealed and I am filled with praise!
I've been singing this song lately and it seems to fit so well in my blog! When I think about the love of my Savior and his mercy for me, one so undeserving, my heart is FILLED with praise! I fail and make mistakes...so many! But he has forgiven me when I ask him humbly and he picks me up and helps me to carry on! I love him so much!
I praise the Lord today for my sweet babies! I am SO thankful he has healed them of this junk they've had for the past month! It seemed like it would never go away and we are finally impetigo free...lol!
I praise the Lord for my sweet hubby. He's washed clothes and taken good care of me today :) We've had some sweet talks together and I'm so thankful for what God is doing! He is so precious!
I've been evaluating myself lately and I want to always stay sensitive to the Lord and his dealership with me! I know that there are just some things we have no control over, one being sickness, but that our faith must be strong! A plaque I have in our home is "Great strength comes from faith in God." And that has been burning in me. When we KNOW we have a God who is in control of our lives, no matter what comes we can stand on that! My babies have been sick with something I have NO idea where they got it. But I know that HE knows and "this too shall pass!"
And tonight, I just want to praise him just to praise him! I fill full again with praise and this blog helps so much! When you think on those things that God has done even the hard things of life don't seem so bad! He is so worthy of praise and he made us to praise him!!!
1 Peter 2:9
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

0 comments:
Post a Comment