Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I praise the Lord for some family time this evening. Chad's truck broke down yesterday and I was his transportation today. We had to get some things at Sam's, so we all trekked over there after I picked him up from work. We leisurely strolled through the store checking out each aisle...focusing mainly on the toy aisle per request of the kiddos! They all lit up when we showed them a life size Minnie & Mickey! Brookie loves stuffed animals and you should have seen her point and blabber about some of the ones she saw! Gracie got her exercise as she ran quickly up and down each aisle we walked through! And Linc, he was a little grumpy as we had to wake him from sleep to go in. But once he got some food in his belly he was good to go. Which leads to dinner....once all the shopping was done we headed over to the food counter and ordered dinner! All of which cost $10 for the whole family! Pizza, hot dogs and 3 drinks! Oh Yeah! We then sat down and enjoyed a dinner together. I caught myself smiling because it was such a sweet thing to just sit there and enjoy each other's company! I praise the Lord for that time tonight! Family moments are precious. Our children are quickly growing and I want to capitalize on every moment I can and enjoy being with each other any chance I can! God has blessed me with such a precious family and I am so thankful!!!

0 comments: