Well, another 2 days missed...it's not as easy signing in everyday as I thought it would be. I guess I should be thankful for a busy life! LOL!
First I want to praise God for knowing what's best for me and closing and opening doors. I prayed for God's will about something Sunday night in church. I practically begged him because we've made some dumb decisions in the past. So I really praise God for answering me. I'm thankful that when we do bring our requests to Him he does answer! It's not always what we want, but his will is always perfect!
Second I thank God for my sweet husband. He's a wall of strength to me! I love him! I wasn't feeling good today and he just grabbed me and hugged me. It made my weak body just feel so warm and comforted!
I praise God for the smiles of my children. When Lincoln looks at me with those certain glimpses, it just makes me chuckle. He's such a cutie and a ham! He's always getting into something or exploring, but that's him. I want to learn to appreciate who he is and learn how to direct his energy in a positive way! And Gracie's cute little giggles just brighten up the room. They are like happy melodies floating in the air. And Brooklyn, she just smiles at everything! I praise God that he has taught me so much through her. That even when I don't feel well, like she hasn't lately, there's always place for a smile!
I thank God that he's helping me to learn to keep my mouth quiet. I was hurt today because I thought I could trust in someone not to say something. It wasn't a major thing but to know that what I say is being repeated just bothers me. I know that life hold's disappointments and God is helping me to learn to let go of trivial stuff! I'm thankful for these situations...they make us stronger!
Lastly, I want to praise God for always providing for our needs! We may not have extra but when we need that little bit to get us along, the Lord provides! He is my provider, comforter, healer, strength and best friend! I praise him with my whole heart!!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 6:20 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment