Today has been an extremely productive, busy day! I have finally started to see the cloud of unorganization start to dissapate.
I want to praise God today for my experience at MOPS last week. I have tried to make every meeting but it's really been hard with sick babies, etc. But I got to go this past week. And they had none other than a wonderful christian lady who specializes in helping people get organized! And I have desperately been needing help. I felt so many questions answered and a courage and strength to tackle things head on! I praise God for giving me the ability to carry through and hopefully have a more organized, peaceful atmosphere in my home!
I also thank God that the kids, although it was raining outside and they could have been crazy, played so well. They occupied themselves with toys, play dough, the bubble machine and a couple of episodes of Mickey Mouse ClubHouse...lol! Seriuosly, they get so antsy when it's raining and they can't go outside that it drives me crazy sometimes, but today they were so sweet and I was able to get things done!
I praise God for helping me to also stop in my time of busyness and take a moment to enjoy my kids. We played and laughed and Gracie pretended the laundry basket was a robotic cat that liked to eat garbage. She would put trash in there and make chomping sounds. It was hilarious! She and Linc also used it as a hiding place. They would lay it on it's side, crawl in and laugh hysterically!
I'm also thankful that I could enjoy the laughter of my children. Lincoln had the biggest kick out of turning the dining room light off and on today. He just laughed his little body silly and then he had Brooklyn and Gracie joining in too! I just sat back and wanted to cry while laughing at the same time. I want to relish the moments like that, because I KNOW they will pass way too quickly!
And finally, I thank God for giving me the ability and tenacity to find ways to carry my part of the financial burden of our home. My husband goes to work 5 days a week and does his best to make a living for our family. And when I had Gracie we made a great sacrifice for me to stay home. God has just given me ideas, opened doors and made ways for me to earn money all while staying at home. I want to use my time wisely and my abilities creatively. And not just to make money but perhaps to be a vessel used by God to reach other people in everything that I put my hands to do!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 10:30 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment