Another great day! I got to spend it with my family, driving around going to yard sales! I'm thankful for family time. There is nothing like spending time with my kids and husband. They make me laugh, cry, holler, etc...lol!
I'm thankful for my mother in law letting my two oldest spend the night with her last night. I forgot what it was like going to bed without fussing and crying...(bedtime is the hardest time of day)! I was so thankful for the evening of peace and quiet. But I honestly missed the loud and busy activity of my sweet babies. That makes my family who they are...lol!
I praise God for my eBay business! God is truly blessing it. It helps so much and I'm so excited about it! It seems everyday I sell something!
I'm also praising God today for the sunshine! It was absolutely beautiful yesterday and today and it just feels so good to have the warm sun shining down on us! Plus it was a nice change from all of the rain!
And finally, today I want to thank my Lord and Savior for loving me enough to give his life for me. I know Easter is next week, but I think about his love and sacrifice often and who am I that he would do that for me? But by his grace he did and by his grace am I able to go to him personally in prayer! I love him!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 4:15 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment