Monday, April 20, 2009

I want to start this Monday morning off with praise! I praise God for being able to wake up this morning! I'm thankful my babies are well and healthy! I'm thankful my husband was able to get up and make it to work to provide for us today! I appreciate his love for us and a lot of times he thinks of us more than himself! I'm thankful for a new day to live and spend time with my family and hopefully show the love of Christ to someone else! I'm thankful for a roof over my head, clothes on my back and a set of wheels to get me around! I am thankful for the Lord's saving Grace! I don't know where I'd be without his love! I have been constantly reminded of our Easter presentation at church last week and the song "His Life for Mine." He gave his life that I might have life. What love and what a wonderful Savior! I'm so glad to be alive and to live this amazing life God gave me!

1 comments:

Allen Skipper said...

I'm right up 231 from you in Dothan, AL. I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family and I enjoy reading your blogs.