Well, I missed blogging yesterday. But here's today's...
1. Let's start with Chad tonight...he is my best friend. He loves the kids, he loves me and he is so funny! But one thing that is so amazing is that I know God put us together. We may have our moments and things may not always be what I think they should be, but I have hope that the Lord will work everything out!
2. Lincoln...he is my little terror! He gets into things he's not supposed to, he drew all over himself tonight with a marker, and laughs about it. He just started calling me "Mommy" the last couple of days and I LOVE it! He's been calling me Mama. But he has such a sweet spirit. He may do the opposite of what he's supposed to do, but he does it sweetly! LOL!
3. Brooklyn....she is my little joy as I stated the first day. But lately she's been sick. She's cutting teeth and having a terrible time with allergies and sinus stuff. But even in all of that, she has a smile! Her little eyes may be matted shut and snot flowing out of her little nose, but she'll smile! I thank God for her joy! I want some of that in my own life! I guess that's why God gave HER to me!
4. Gracie....spunky, sassy, smart, pretty, and sweet. She loves church and loves God! Tonight at church during praise and worship she just raised her hands in praise...not that she necessarily understood what was going on, but she did it anyways. Not that I always understand why things happen, but may I praise anyways!!!
5. I am also appreciative for hope in Christ, that no matter what I or my family may go through, I have hope in Christ that he knows where I am and he knows the final outcome! I also appreciate my christian friends and my family. I enjoyed a great lunch today with my in-laws, and Gracie had a good time with my mom, dad and brother.
It's been a great day! Maybe the sunshine added to it! I was glad for the rain the last two days. It washed away some of the pollen, but I'm thankful for the sunshine!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 6:39 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment