Day 2:
I'll start out with praise! This has been a rainy dreary day, but there is sunshine in my home and in my heart. I'm so thankful for God's amazing grace and love that he has for me! And I'm so thankful for the family he has blessed me with! I also appreciate my friends! I had a touching email from a friend that I feel so blessed to have gotten to meet about 2 years ago. She just made my day!
I praise God for a love of prayer in my little girl Grace. She knelt by her bed and prayed for about 2-3 minutes asking God to touch her family, and to help her, Lincoln and Brooklyn "be good." :) I thought it was so precious!
I'm thankful my little man is finally feeling better. He's not as irritable and whiny as he has been. And like I said yesterday he is constantly wanting to hug me and love on me and it just feels so good! I want to eat up every minute because he will soon be TOO BIG to hug and love on Mommy! :(
Brooklyn Joy is 9 months today! I'm thankful that God has given me a healthy baby girl that is constantly growing and changing! I'm sad that I see her changing so quickly because she is the baby! But it's fun at the same time! Today she got in like a push up formation...so funny! She's going to be crawling soon.
Last but not least, today I just want to say how thankful I am for Chad. We had a moment this afternoon where we just laughed hysterically for about 5 minutes....over goofy stuff! But it was so therapeutic! I'm thankful that he took a few minutes to play with the kids and he never turns them down when they want to wrestle or get some hugs! And right now as I'm writing he's just loving and playing with baby Brookie!
I'm just so thankful for this life God has given me! Praise Times Five!!!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 5:46 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment