Thursday, March 26, 2009

Praise Times Five

Hi! This is my first time blogging. I love to write and get stuff "out of my head" so this is perfect for me!

You may ask me why "Praise Times Five?" I read the other day about a mother who does this but times ten. I chose five because I am in a family of five and I want to be specific with my praise! So I am going to praise God for something about each one of my children, my husband and finally myself! I want to be thankful and think about the blessings I have instead of just looking at circumstances around me~

Here goes for day 1:

1. I want to praise God for my sweet husband who cares about not just his family, but someone else's family in need! He cooked a meal for our friends whose husband and daddy is very sick.

2. I praise God for my Elisabeth Grace, who is my oldest. She went to work with Daddy today and I didn't realize how much of a big help she is. Her brother got into everything! I thought I couldn't stand it when she always told on him, but you know, I realize she is my advisor...she advises me on what her brother is getting into! LOL!

3. This one's a toughy today...Lincoln...he's been a terror, but I praise the Lord for him anyways. He is so loving and loves to be held and hugged. He came up to me today and said "Mama, lap," and climbed up in my lap....so sweet!

4. Brooklyn Joy, I praise the Lord for her because she is my little Joy. She made me laugh today when I was singing to her.....she just started wiggling like she was dancing!

5. And finally me, wow, I am thankful that I have breath to breathe and enjoy the previous 4 persons I mentioned! I praise God for this crazy but amazing life!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love your new blog and what a great idea! Love ya girl!

Chase, Jenn, and Kamryn too said...

I LOVE this, what a great idea! It's so easy to focus on the negative too often, so to me, your blog is refreshing, and an example of what we should all do every day!

Love you & I'm excited to read your blog!!
Jenn