Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the people. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. I Chronicles 16:7-9
We are encouraged in these verses to make known the works of God and all he has done! I am so encouraged and uplifted when I hear testimonies of God's power working in people's lives! Just this week a friend's husband came to the Lord after many prayers! I've seen the Lord heal, save, strengthen and encourage the broken heart! He cares about His children and knows what we need. He works all things in his time! What a wonderful blessing to know that he is a God that is nearby and not afar off! He is touched with our infirmities and he knows what we are going through.. He came to this earth as a man and experienced the same feelings, emotions, and suffered physically. And when we cry unto him and call upon his name we can know that he will hear us! He is a loving Father who cares for his children!
I will sing unto the Lord and praise his name because he is worthy! He has done marvelous things and he is deserving of my highest praise. I am always amazed! There are many days that I don't always see some amazing miracle, but I have breath in my lungs! I have a family that is well. I have peace of mind. I live in a country, that for the present, I can worship freely! I can blog freely...lol. I have a great support system of caring friends and family that are always there for me! I am BLESSED! Today I am blessed and I will sing it, shout it and tell others about it! GOD IS GOOD!!!!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Posted by Guynn Gang at 6:18 AM

0 comments:
Post a Comment