1 Chronicles 23:30
They are to stand every morning to thank and to praise the LORD, and likewise at evening
The Levites had many duties according to scripture but one of their responsibilities was to stand every morning and evening and thank/praise the Lord. I honestly have been guilty of keeping my worship and praise at church. You know we go and have our time of praise and worship, we stand and raise our hands in honor of our Lord. But how many times do we take time to worship him during the week? We get busy with the day's activities....we may take time to read and pray a little and ask the Lord to help us with our troubles and our family's and friends' troubles but how many times do we stop to worship and praise and thank the Lord our Father for what and who He is and what he's done for us? I am guilty!
He has been so good to my family and me! He has come through right on time and met our needs. Granted his timing and our's is not always the same...lol....but he knows what is best for us and all things will work for our good!
I praise him daily for the miracle of restoring my husband! I can't say it enough! I saw a miracle! A changed heart, a changed mind and a love restored that no man can do but God!!! I have seen a miracle in myself! He has healed me from depression, from a low state of no worth to a life that is blessed, knowing that my worth is not based on material possessions or how everyone else may see me! I am a child of God and that is something to be happy about! He has restored my passion for Him, my love for him and the love for my family and others in my life! He has helped me see my children differently! I am their mommy. My responsibility to them is just as important if not more so than any job or title I could ever have had! They are precious, impressionable, fragile little vessels that can easily be hurt, crushed or broken if not handled gently. I thank God for slowing me down and opening my eyes to see the little moments that mean so much and to take that extra moment for another hug, or a little prayer, or to listen to a story or just to "smell the roses!"
I praise Him and I pray that I will praise him daily morning & evening and always keep that praise in my heart! We were made to praise Him!!!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Posted by Guynn Gang at 5:49 AM

0 comments:
Post a Comment