Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello All! A lot of things are going on and have changed in the past couple of weeks! One, I am going back to work. That has been something Chad and I both have prayed about, talked about and believe is God's will for now. He will be keeping the babies with him until I get off work. I am working at Jinks Middle School ~ 6th grade. I'm teaching one Language Arts class, 2 intensive Reading classes for those who scored a "2" on FCAT, and 2 regular 6th grade Reading classes. This is where I worked previously before leaving for a "baby break." Gracie will be attending North Bay Haven, which is no more than a minute away from Mommy! = )

It's all a bit bittersweet to me. I am happy that we will be able to start saving some money and start getting a little bit ahead, but at the same time I feel guilty for not being there with Linc and Brooks. But Chad is so excited to be able to spend time with them that only I have gotten to spend with them the past few years. So I guess I can take time to share.

I will be keeping everyone who is interested updated through my blog which I am going to try to send once a week with anything new and of course pictures! I just found myself going to Facebook several times a day when I had a "minute" and I feel like it was something I personally needed to set aside. SO, you will still be hearing from me just not from the Facebook wall...lol!






0 comments: