I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged! I am definitely thankful for so many things! I guess I was posting on Facebook and doing the daily thankful challenge so I felt like I was doing my part. Anyways, I want to give the Lord praise tonight for talking to my heart this evening at church. Pastor talked about looking in a mirror and seeing the person God has created and finding that place that he has called us to be. So many times we look at others and are blessed by their callings and what they are doing for the Lord, blessed by their testimonies, but we fail to see what God has done for us and we become lost in a room of forgotten treasures. But I want to see myself for who God designed me to be and fulfill that purpose totally!
I also praise him for my children. Yes, I know I do this frequently, but every day they teach me something new or make me laugh and I enjoy every minute I can spend with them. Lincoln is becoming a little character. He had me laughing on the way to church and on the way home from church. He just brings a smile to my face everyday! Brooklyn warms my heart. She grabbed my neck and just hugged me tonight. And anytime I'm sitting in the floor, she turns her back to me, backs up and plops down in my lap! I love it! Gracie, she is my smart little girl. She retold the story of baby Jesus using her Veggie Tales nativity scene. All the way to church tonight she said "I know my memory verse" and she would confidently tell me over and over again! I'm so proud of her! I'm so proud of my kids and my heart gets all warm and fuzzy when they want me to be with them. Gracie said tonight after we were driving around looking at lights for a little while "Mommy, I want to go home." I thought it was so sweet. To me that is a blessing. That made me feel so good to know that she is comfortable and content being at home with her daddy & mommy!
I'm so blessed. I want to count my blessings everyday and see that who I am and what I do is just as important to God as who someone else is!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 9:48 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment