My heart is so overwhelmed with praise today! I am so thankful for such a sweet time in the Lord's house yesterday! The song we sang yesterday morning just touched me so much and convicted me of my motives, attitude, and thoughts. "Bridle my tongue let my words edify, let the words of my mouth be acceptable in your sight, take charge of my thoughts both day and night....order my steps in your WORD!" I pray that I will think on those things that are pure and righteous and praiseworthy and not let petty things tear me down! I looked out yesterday from choir and saw my husband in the congregation worshiping the Lord and my heart just wanted to melt! I praise him for touching my sweet Chad! I am so glad our family is going to church together again! I thank the Lord for showing me that what I'm doing as a mother is a ministry. It's not in vain. I may not be a preacher or an evangelist or some great person in the sight of others, but I am doing God's will for my life and that is being a mommy! I pray that I do it with all of my heart as unto him and be the best mommy I can be raising my children to love the Lord! My mind goes to yesterday to my sweet Gracie. She went to lunch and Toys R Us with Steph. Chad had given her $20 to get her a toy, but when she went she wanted to buy not only her something, but she bought her brother, sister, daddy and me something. She was so precious to think of others besides just herself! I am so thankful and I hope she will keep that attitude of giving!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Posted by Guynn Gang at 12:07 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment