Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I meant to get on here on Mother's Day! I had such a beautiful day...it was the best one for me so far!

I want to Praise God for my beautiful family! I feel so blessed every morning I wake up and see little Brookie standing in her crib crying for me :) She is such a joy and a bundle of love! I can't believe her middle name fits her SO well! JOY! She is growing so quickly and sometimes I find myself just wanting to hold on to that "baby!"

I'm so thankful for my little man Linc. He gets into EVERYthing, but he loves so hard! He is just precious and sweet to give hugs and kisses! And it makes me feel so good when he comes to me with a toy, needing help putting it together or fixing it! He has the biggest smile that will just melt my heart every time he gives me one!

And Gracie, she is so lovely! I look in those big brown eyes and I see the smartest, sweetest, funniest little girl and such a blessing from God! She gets in her girly, dramatic moments, but still has those tender ones when she needs a hug or wants to cling to Mommy! She cares about other people and is so compassionate. I see it in her already. On the soccer field, when another player falls, she'll stop to make sure they are ok, at a party the other day a friend didn't want to go play, but was clinging to her daddy and Gracie encouraged her to go with her. She is such a sensitive sweetheart! I praise God for those things I see in her!

There was a moment with all of my children that just sticks so strong in my mind. One day we were driving around in town and Gracie started playing around with Lincoln. Well both of them started laughing. Then I heard Brooklyn laugh a little. So Gracie began making faces at her and she started giggling hysterically. Then in a moment there was an outbreak of giggles and laughter in the back seat from all THREE of my children. It was the most precious sound I've ever heard! I praise God for those moments and for the sweet, tender times with my children! They are truly a blessing from God and they are always making my day!

I praise God for the opportunity to be a Mommy! I never dreamed of the rewards, the tender moments, the tears of joy and sorrow, the hurt I feel of them being hurt, the worry when they were sick, the joy of hearing all three of my healthy babies giggling ang laughing in harmony together and the proud moments of the times I saw my big girl kneel and pray or hearing my two oldest sing "Jesus love me" together, or seeing those gentle moments when they hugged someone else and made them feel good too! I NEVER dreamed of the satisfaction of being a Mommy to three of the BEST gifts the Lord has ever given me outside of my salvation and wonderful husband, of course!

God has been SO good to me! I am responsible for my three babies to make sure they know Him and his love and his purpose for them! I am responsible for this generation to teach them of a Saviour who died for them that they may have life! May I be what God has destined me to be as a Mommy, that one day they will serve him and fulfill his purpose and will for their lives!

To God Be the Glory Great Things He Has Done!

0 comments: