Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today I NEED to praise! I am so tired and blah!

My five things I want to praise God today for....

1. His word! When I need encouragement, when I need an answer or just to know that I'm not the only one that's walked in rough places or that's made mistakes, I go to God's word! His word is full of truth, examples of those who have gone before us and left us an example that we CAN make it, and his LOVE! Praise God for his Word!

2. The sunshine! It's been kind of overcast the past couple of days and it's just nice to see the sunshine! I praise God for the rain, we do need it, but sunshine just makes things seem so happy!

3. I praise God for AC! Boy would it be hot without it! I'm thankful I have electricity and the money to pay my electric bill so my family and I can live cool and comfortably! :)

4. My children are healthy today! No sickies, no doctor's visits scheduled, no runny noses, no fevers...praise God! They are happily playing with one another and having fun!

5. I'm praise God for this blog! I'm already feeling better! How amazing it feels when you praise! Even for the little things!

0 comments: