My testimony tonight....I never lost my praise! Through some places in my life, I felt that pit feeling you get in your stomach of worry, fret, and even failure. I did make some wrong choices about certain things and that explains some of the trials of today, but through it all, the Lord helped me pick myself up, brush my knees off, showed me his love and mercy, surrounded me with his love and for that, I never lost my praise. I have known him and tried him and that's why I have never lost my praise. As a young child I came to the Lord. I have seen him heal, save, make a way for others and he's done those things for me. THAT'S why I've never lost my praise. Because I KNOW who He is and what He has been to me, to my husband and to my babies! Praise you Lord!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment